Scheduling for Success
Whatever your goals are with doTERRA, you will need to put in effort to see any results. This business is all about the health and wellness of those you share oils with. You need to put in the time to get to your goal.
Here are some tips for scheduling for success:
1. Block off time in your schedule for Classes, 1-on-1's, Make and Takes & Membership Overviews. That doesn't mean every time slot gets filled. It means you're making it a priority in your schedule. Go back to the module on scheduling if you need to review.
2. Block off time for personal development. Consider spending 1-2 hours per week on:
- Learning more about an oil or product
- Practicing a business skill you aren't fully confident in yet
- Participating in a coaching call with me
- Participating in a team Zoom call
3. Block off time for follow up. You will want to connect with the people you are sharing oils with.
- New members: Connect them to resources at your overview, then be sure to call them after 30 days to check in, see what they are loving, what they don't know how to use, what new things might have popped up for them that you can help with. After 90 days, call them again for a check in!
- People who didn't start a membership: Invite them to join our public Facebook education page so they can continue to learn more, call them to see how they liked the class/1-on-1/rollers they made and did they have any lingering questions for you/wanting more information about getting started with their own oils.
4. Block off time for back office organization. This it time to make sponsor changes, check your volume, plan for placements, as well as keep track of your numbers. What do I mean by that? Get a feel for your strengths by tracking how many appointments/classes you do each month, the resulting new members, and which kits you're consistently selling. It will help give you a clear, unbiased look at your progress. I like to use this sales tracker. You can simply enter in your information and it calculated your percentages for you!
An established system for supporting people in their doTERRA journey is key to your, and their, success! It also helps with your scheduling.
Here is a flow chart with the basic steps we've gone over. In the next modules, you learn more about how to ask for referrals, hosts, and how to talk with others about the business. All these are important skills to building momentum, your team, and reaching your goals. In the meantime, focus on the skills and activities you have learned!
1. Get out your calendar and plan out your schedule. Let me know how I can help you with any classes or events you've got coming up.
2. Follow up with anyone who needs it.
3. Schedule your coaching call with me.